- Startups registering for the course will be sent an email with a date for investor readiness assessment.
- On the said day, a link will be sent to the registered representative of the startup. Open the webpage, the questionnaire has to be filled promptly and honestly.
- Start-ups will receive a report of the assessment with a participation certificate.
- Select top startups will be called for an online assessment session where-in start-up will be interviewed by a jury panel post which certification of recognition will be granted.
- Letter of recommendations(LOR) will be provided to top 10 start-ups and investor shopping shall commence to those start-ups with LOR.
- All registered start-ups shall be registered on our start-up database and shall be referred to investors if they deem fit by aligning synergies and focus areas.